We are looking for System Engineer to join our IT Support team based in Belgrade, Serbia.
Your job will be:
• Design and administer RAS RS on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure, including all phases of infrastructure lifecycle – provisioning, installation, configuration, patching/upgrading, troubleshooting, monitoring and decommissioning of systems.
• Design and administer all things related to the functioning of operating systems (especially Linux and its networking stack) and applications;
• Design and administer all aspects of network and systems security and be the driver for implementing security best practices on systems-level for all RAS RS infrastructure;
• Be a part of RAS MAG IT security response team and investigate potential security incidents along with other infrastructure stakeholders;
• Drive the overall development and growth of RAS RS infrastructure, with a particular focus on scalability, availability and security – identify existing deficiencies in infrastructure design and propose and implement improvements, resulting in a more robust and secure infrastructure;
• Be the heart of RAS RS infrastructure automation efforts – constant work on implementing automated workflows for managing RAS RS infrastructure, which will eliminate toil, make the infrastructure more secure, resilient and easier to consume.
• Sharing knowledge with other colleagues.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux OS operation and administration (Centos derivatives)
• Deep expertise in shell scripting
• Extensive knowledge of Linux TCP/IP protocol stack and working knowledge of networking technologies
• Experience with virtualization environments (VMware)
• Experience with designing and operating services in Azure and O365 portals
• Experience working with modern IT environments and the latest industry tools
• A solid team player with the ability to lead others and yet work independently
• Flexible and Adaptable to developing business needs and work patterns
• Ability to work analytically and coordinate investigations; a problem solver
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
• A Bachelor of Science or Engineering (Degree) in IT, telecommunications, or equivalent experience
• At least of 3 years of working experience specialized in System Engineering
If you believe you meet the requirements please submit your up-to-date CV at email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted